Based in Western Australia, Globevis is continuously building the Asia Pacific Professional Skills Directory (APPS) for the Asia Pacific region.
The objective is to provide a one stop resource center for professional service businesses that wish to venture into new markets in the Asian region by creating a platform of services to:
- gain exposure from potential partners or customers based in the Asia Pacific and the West through our regular marketing campaigns
- ascertain market feasibility through research
- vet potential business partners
- recruit, train and screen potential and existing employees
- establish an IT system for business operations
- seek professional services for business management such as lawyers, and accountants
- help the company management make informed decisions
As most businesses may already have an internal plan in place for their expansion, they may require services in their new markets, particularly in Asia that can be outsourced. Such professional services are often not advertised publicly and rely on business referrals.
Through our regular marketing campaign, it is hoped that our online portal can provide the exposure for such professional services firms to look beyond their local market and expand their business regionally and internationally.
With today’s global world, there are often work that needs to be done outside their jurisdictions and through the APPSD database, the details of their counterparts can be accessed easily.
Globevis’s mission is to provide support to small and medium size companies in professional services undertake projects and ventures outside their home countries in the Asia Pacific region.